Thursday, December 29, 2011

Countdown to 2012: Best Main Dishes of 2011

Truth be told, I greatly prefer baking over cooking. 
I know, I know, that comes as a huge surprise to anyone who frequents my blog. 

Ha. 

But there is something very satisfying about cooking up a delicious dinner and having the other five people at your table eat with gusto and clean their plates, possibly asking for seconds.

And there wasn't even chocolate involved.

Yeah, cooking is pretty fun too.  

Here are some of the favorite main dishes of our house this past year.  
(Another top dish is coming tomorrow with the Crockpot Favorites, so don't forget to come back for that one!)


                           

Super Bean Burritos

As always, be sure to check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen for lots of Main Dish Favorites from other bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so good! I would like to have a sample of each one. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...