Sunday, January 23, 2011

Work in Progress

Dear Faithful Readers,

If you can't tell, I'm working on re-designing and updating my blog's look.  Since I have no experience with such things and don't have much of a clue what I'm doing, it may take awhile (cause I do have other obligations, like four children and a husband, ya know!) and things could possibly will be a bit messy.  Please bear with me and hopefully things will be much cleaner and user-friendly when I'm done! 

Thank you for your understanding!

Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dear, do I understand! I've been trying to get the background color right on mine, but every time I switch computers the color is ALL wrong - Yuck! I've been trying to match the color of the sand in Egypt, but it alternates between something orange and something pink that bugs out my eyes... I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...