Saturday, January 15, 2011

Funnies from a 5-year old

We're installing some new shelves for better organization in the master closet this weekend.

I was putting together one of the shelves by myself when Marissa (5) came strolling into the room.

"Well, look at that!" she quipped in amazement.  "Mom is actually learning how to work."

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

Thanks a lot, kid.

Another quick one.....

A few days ago while we were just hanging out, Marissa randomly breaks the silence with, "Eating a sandwich is a lot easier than cleaning a room."


We were neither eating nor cleaning, so I have no idea why she said that.  It just made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!! Both Nathan and I had a good laugh. "Yes, it is," he says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this picture of Marissa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...