Saturday, September 12, 2009

CVS - Take 3

I'm really just posting this stuff for my own benefit, so I can keep track of how much I'm spending/saving in one location....so if this doesn't interest you, come back later!! :)

This week I bought:

1 Schick ST3 Sensor Razors - $6.99 - had $3 off coupon, received $4 ECBs (FREE!)
1 Crest with Scope toothpaste - $3.49 - had $.75 coupon, received $2.50 ECBs ($.24!)
2 Old Spice Deodorants - $4.50 - had $1 coupon, received 1 ECB ($1.25 each)
1 VO5 conditioner - $.77

Paid with $11 ECBs from last week, + $.72 cash.
With the new ECBs and what I have left over from last week, I still have 11 ECBs.

Looking forward to seeing what deals I can figure out for this next week! I was especially glad that this time, they had everything that was advertised, so I didn't have to get a rain check. I managed to get the last package of razors, Whew! I felt pretty successful coming out of the store.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if your trips to CVS are worth it. I wish we had one of those stores around here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...