Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter 2009

Yes, I realize that Easter was a couple of weeks ago, but I'm still not feeling well and don't have much energy for sitting at the computer for long enough to write a post most days. But I figured I could at least upload pictures of our kids for all the adoring relatives! Easter was a chilly day here, highs in the 50s, so I had to improvise with the girls' dresses (gifts from Grandma) and add some sweaters to keep them warm. They still looked darling.














3 comments:

  1. Cute! The dresses (and your children) are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! We are so blessed. Truly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah, I know you haven't been around much lately, and I hope and pray you are doing well. I just wanted to say "thank you" for sharing as you do on your blog, and for your culinary inspiration! I've left a bloggy award for you at joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...