Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mudder Dear

I don't know what has gotten into Marissa. As of yesterday, she is only referring to me as "Mudder" (mother), which is rather odd when you're used to being "Mom" or "Mommy". What's even funnier is that she makes a point of calling me that all the time; for example, where she used to say, "Okay" if I told her to do something, now it's "Okay, Mudder".

She's also establishing some independence in the bathroom; where she previously always wanted me in there with her, now she is demanding privacy. She'll call when she needs help, of course, but all attempts at assistance when she doesn't want it are quickly rejected.

Just a couple of weeks till her birthday...and she's growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...