Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's De-Lurking Time!

This is my 100th post! In honor of that, I would love it if everyone who reads this blog would make a comment and tell me who you are! If you don't have a google ID, you can just post as anonymous and sign your name.


Also, on a completely random note, I thought I'd share one of my favorite photos of Grant and me, taken September 8, 2002, at the wedding of some friends. We had been married exactly 14 months, Grant had been home from Afghanistan just one month, and I was three days away from donating bone marrow for my brother.


So don't forget to write me a note (don't be shy, it's fun!) and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I think you already know that I read your blog. I enjoy seeing the pictures of your kids and hearing stories about your family. Keep it up!

    Love,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love reading your blog. It helps us watch your delightful family grow from afar. We especially love the pictures and cute stories. Recipes are great too!
    Love you,
    Aunt Sally & Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I'll unveil myself. It's yo big sis. I love reading your blog, and it always makes me wish that I spent time on my own. :-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...