Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Bakeoff Day!

Today my sister Sarah is competing as a finalist in the Pillsbury BakeOff, with the hopes of winning the Grand Prize of $1,000,000. Yeah, that's six zeros there. Her recipe for Thai-Style Mexican Chicken Wraps is unique and delicious....I think she has as good a chance as anyone to win. Oh, and guess what else. Out of the 100 finalists, she was chosen (probably due to her excellent performances on her local news stations) with about four others to be featured on the Food Network's coverage of the BakeOff. She already had one interview with them, they'll be covering her a lot today throughout the cooking, and then there will be more interviews afterwards. I can't wait to see her on national television!!! I'll let everyone know when it will be broadcast as soon as I find out. Go Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!I couldn't imagine being in a bake off. I enjoy cooking but that is talent. Let me know so I can watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...